- Deaf Church in Edinburgh is Albany Deaf Church., a Church of Scotland congregation of Deaf members. All communicate in British sign language (BSL).
- The service is in BSL. If there are any hard of hearing or hearing people present our minister signs & speaks in English at the same time.
- Sunday service – TRUST HOUSING ASSOCIATION at 28 MONTROSE TERRACE, EDINBURGH (corner of Montrose Terrace & London Rd.) at 11.15am in the common room on first .floor
- Service lasts half an hour with tea & chat afterwards.
- You are very welcome to come to the services. Members are very friendly.
- Good place for Deaf people to meet each other within the Deaf community of the Church.